Truman State University offers a wide range of benefits to eligible faculty and staff. The University has contracted with the following companies to provide benefits to eligible employees:
- NEW: Anthem: Medical and Pharmacy benefits
- Delta Dental of Missouri: Dental benefits
- Davis Vision: Vision benefits
- The Standard: Life Insurance benefits and Short Term Disability Insurance
- The Hartford Financial Services: Accident Insurance
Also beginning January 1, 2020, employees can invest in the State of Missouri’s MO ABLE program.
Note: Truman State University automatically sets up payroll deductions so that medical, dental and vision premiums will be deducted from your monthly check pre-tax — unless you opt out of that benefit. See Human Resources if you would like to set up these premium deductions post-tax.